1. “Show me how you died to the boss.” “What?” I frown. “Don’t be coy, Ana, show me,” he whispers. I shake my head. “I don’t know what you mean.”
2. “I think we’ll do LFR later,” he says. “Let’s queue up for Tol Barad.”
This is not a sentence I had ever expected to hear from Christian Grey, and only he can make it sound hot, really hot.
3. “Are you backpedalling deliberately?” he asks darkly. I blink up at him, gasping, strafing out of the fire.
4. I eye Christian’s healthstone. It would be like having him in my mouth. Grabbing it quickly, I eat it in double quick time even though I’m at full health. I feel so naughty. It’s such a thrill.
5. Holy hell, he’s been working out at the training dummies. He’s in Tattered Cloth Pants that hang, in that way, off his hips and Tattered Grey Vest, which is dark with sweat, like his hair. Christian Grey’s sweat, the notion does odd things to me. I take a deep breath and alt-tab.